Islamism Map-The Forum of European Muslim Youth and Student Organisations (FEMYSO) is the youth/student arm of the Federation of Islamic Organizations in Europe (FIOE) representing the Muslim Brotherhood in Europe. It was initiated by the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), FIOE and several Muslim youth organisations in 1996. It was formerly headed by the leader of the German Muslim Brotherhood, Ibrahim el-Zayat and several FEMYSO officers have links to other important Muslim Brotherhood leaders around the world, such as the daughter of the Tunisian Muslim Brotherhood leader Rachid Ghannouchi.
On the Financial Transparency (FTS) website you can find the names of the beneficiaries of funds
awarded (in budgetary terms: “committed”) by the Commission every year.
The Financial Transparency System publishes only the beneficiaries of the following sources of funding:
- EU budget directly administered by the Commission’s departments, its staff in the EU delegations, or through executive agencies
- European Development Fund
Please note that important changes had to be implemented in the Financial Transparency System (FTS) following the entry into force of the EU new Financial Regulation and its rules of application. These have an impact on the publication of financial year 2012 data onwards. The main changes are as follows.
- No information on public procurement contracts lower than EUR 15 000 will be published. In practice the number of items may decrease substantially. It may happen that information on a given beneficiary was provided through FST in 2011, but it is not provided for 2012 even though the sums contracted by the same beneficiary were similar in volume on both occasions.
- There will be no more confidential names of beneficiaries, where the text “confidential” or “natural person” appeared instead of the beneficiary ́s name. The publication shall be waived if the disclosure risks threatening the rights and freedoms of individuals concerned as protected by the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union or harm the commercial interests of the beneficiary. There are several other newly introduced minor alterations. You will find additional information on the FTS in the FAQ and Help sections of this web site.
Search fields Year
The year in which the amount awarded to the beneficiary is booked in the budget (in the form of a committed amount). The commitment comes after the awarding decision and implies booking in the Commission budget accounts the total amount awarded, which is then paid out on the basis of a legal agreement, usually in different instalments (for more details on commitments and payments, see our FAQ page).
Countries/territories are split between “EU” countries and “Other”. The latter includes some territories which are part of the EU (mainly France or the UK), but are classified under “other” because of the international (SWIFT) code used for financial transfers to relevant beneficiaries. SWIFT.
- Etudiants Musulmans de France
- Muslimische Jugend in Deutschland
- The Islamic Foundation
- Federation of Islamic Organisations in Europe
- Muslimische Jugend Österreich
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Collectif contre l’islamophobie en France
Sponsor Amount European Commission, 2015 €35k European Commission, 2014 €49.9k European Commission, 2012 €78.9k European Commission, 2010 €35k European Commission, 2008 €5.7k European Commission, 2007 €35k